Never actually put the audio in here… so I reblog, this time with the file.
I have now put part 5 of the Unliklies up for your consumption and (hopefully) approval. In this episode, the team has to find an alternate route into Castle Grayskull in order to recruit one final member of their team…
- A running gag is Chip bonking someone and saying, “That’s not your catchphrase.” Here a list of stolen ones from this episode:
- “Who disturbs my slumber?” The Cave of Wonders, Aladdin.
- “You’ve just taken your first step into a larger world.” Obi Wan Kenobi, Star Wars: A New Hope.
- “Let’s get dangerous!” Darkwing Duck.
- “No way this should have worked.” Dirk Pitt, Sahara.
- “That name no longer has any meaning for me.” Darth Vader, Star Wars: Return of the Jedi.
- “You’ll put your eye out.” Corrupted version of “You’ll shoot your eye out, kid,” a repeated line from A Christmas Story.
View original post 153 more words